Monday, January 11, 2010

sore sore sore



Sore. Sore. Sore.
So I mentioned in passing to the big bro that I wanted to start lifting weights and what does he do? He immediately asks his coworker (who by the way is a hostage rescue team member in training) to come up with a plan for me.
A few days ago we started lifting... and it has been a LONG time since I've felt this sore.
But I do miss the feeling... growing up every Sunday I would feel sore after Saturday swim practices... but that would generally go away after a day. With lifting with the bro I was sore for four days... pain in the behind (literally and figuratively)! This morning I lifted for the first time by myself at the gym... and let me tell you... there are WEIRD people there in the am! Creepy old men who are trying to lift as much as the younger meat heads but who can hardly lift the bar... Single fathers who pick their kids up from where I work wearing little tank tops and tight pants.... AWKWARD!

1 comment:

autumn said...

LOVE awkward tight shorts wearing men, LOVE!