Saturday, February 20, 2010

first blog from blackberry

So I've been spending most of my time away from the house-thus-away from my computer and email... So as the data charges on the phone have continued to rise... I've decided to remedy this situation by adding data to my blackberry-i mean that's what blackberry's are made for right??!!
So nothing new has been happening lately other than my boss becoming more and more annoying and new daily encounters with stange individuals at the gym, totally have to write a whole other post on gym encounters of zoe.... Its gotten quite ridiculous and therefore quite entertaining!!
Today has been a relatively full day for a saturday which used to be siting around the red house recovering from friday nights... This morning included pancakes with the rents, a walk with the mom and pup, a quick decision to get a haircut and surprise and delight to get fit in later this morning (and with my new fav gay hairdresser... We bonded over discussing the duggars, my big fat greek wedding and the weird things hair-cutters tell their hairdressers. I got lots of stories!) Lunch with the mom, truffle recipe hunting on food network (its my other current obcession) and an outing to at&t, sprouts, and safeway. The day is coming to a close with me investigating all the new gagets that come once you get the internet added to your phone and friends dvds. Fun fun fun!! Missing washington lots but enjoying this early spring weather we've been having here (70-75 degrees and sunny) and today has been a nice reminder or wa with its pouring drizzles I loved ever minute of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is key to have interweb on the Blackberry. Your day sounds fun and warm. It's been incredibly sunny for like 2 months up here but still a little chilly. Around 60. Crazy for February. I miss you lots. I'm still scoping out plane ticket prices for AZ.