Tuesday, November 2, 2010

its been a long long while

updates on life of zoe
1. its tuesday which means tomorrow is wednesday which means early release out of school, which means MAYHEM!
2. i work with a lady who is alergic to the smell of peanuts so every morning knowing i can't have peanut butter... I CRAVE IT!
3. I got my school pictures today... i felt like a little kid again
4. In the process of creating a new blog... which makes me feel bad that I've ignored this one for so long!
5. i heart instant watch on Netflix
6. I'm eating a pumpkin bar with chocolate chips that my mom just made
7. number 6 is a lie... i'm thinking about getting up to eat a pumpkin bar with chocolate chips that my mom just made
8. I started playing golf
9. I'm planning thanksgiving recipes already... I want to make them all include some sort of dash of alcohol... is that wrong?
10. i made pumpkin cupcakes with whiskey buttercream.... they were REALLY GOOD!
11. i got a promotion at work which means I am now the assistant manager at CARE, which means I now have to be at work at 6:20 every weekday morning
12. I work with lots of older ladies... and i'm beginning to have sympathy menopause pains. Seriously... i get hot flashes all the time.
13. i love the social studies teachers that i aid for
14. the math teachers that i aid for... they're on my iffy list.
15. ok number 6 is now true, and number 7 is a lie
16. I've gotten my dad hooked on appetizer dinners
17. i can't wait for summer months to be here and i can make my move
18. I'm bummed i can't find a job in seattle and am still living in tucson
19. oh man its getting late... i should be getting to bed.
20. I've been on skype with val for about 2 hours... its been pretty wonderful
21. I was a ladybug for halloween again... half the kids thought i was an alien
22. The new neighbor who just moved in next door is in one of the classes i aid for... he had a sleepover and they yelled over the wall " HEY MS.ZOE I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU NOW!!
23. i like meet me at maynards runs... their really fun. Especially with champ as my running buddy, but i wish the ladies were running them with me so we could chat it up like we used to
24. i'm thinking about crawling into bed right now and watching pushing daisies
25. i don't want to see who won the elections tomorrow morning... i'm nervous
26. i love when i wake up now... its chilly enough for a jacket
27. but the time lunch recess rolls around its pretty dang warm out
28. i miss my ladies VERY much.
29. but i'm very glad that they are all happy in what they're doing now... that makes me very happy.
30. I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY TOMORROW!!

loves. me.

2 comments:

autumn said...

i miss you. I am so psyched that your moving home (near me= home, obviously) ... when??

I need to be eating number six- now.

Zoe said...

i miss you to lovie!! my plan is to finish out the school year here which finishes in june, then move there either end of june beginning of july hopefully abby still wants me as a roommate, and try and find a job at a summer camp (hopefully this can be done before the move) or even better a children's museum in the seattle area!
number 6 was pretty delicious!!