I love dips. Not only are they mostly creamy and oh-so-tasty but you get to eat them with bread and cracker and uncooked veggies!! some of my favorite things!
And i have now discovered my new favorite food blogger (for the moment) because he has created my ultimate bad for you but oh so tasty frozen food appetizer and made it into a dip... jalapeno popper dip
to be exact. I think i may be in love. Then after lusting over this recipe he has a click to try other recipes you may like and can you guess what those were?? MORE DIPS!! Hot spinach and artichoke dip,
Hot sweet onion dip, not to mention the Baked brie with sundried tomatoes, and the baked brie with cranberry chutney!
oh how my heart now belongs to the nerdy looking boy named kevin from Canada.I propose a day devoted to dips.
1 comment:
i love dips. if i could, that's all i would eat forever. and ever.
Post a Comment